WARNING: MESSY CRAP HEADED YOUR WAY.
ALSO: UGLY COLORING SLAPPED ON.
Sooooo I FINALLY got a Professor Layton game this Christmas, the Last Specter to be specific. All I have to say is I FREGGIN' LOVED IT. I finished it the first day I got it though (don't be impressed, I stayed up until 6:30 in the morning playing it)...
I want another game....SO BADLY.
It sucks that I'm just discovering it now though...it would have been nice to actually play it when it was new and still popular, now I can't find any but the Miracle Mask...for the 3Ds which I don't have.
1. Of course I had to draw Layton! He is the best Professah EVER.
2. I wanted to try the art style from the game...I failed
3. I'm not a big fan of Emmy, but she's fun to draw.
4. I FREAKIN' LOVED CROW. He was badarse'd, especially as Black Raven. I think I made him older than whatever age he is...
6. "I have nothing better to do with my life." -______-
FFFFFUUUUUUU! I FORGOT TO DO DESCOLE!
He was an awesome villain. <3 Though I prefer his UK voice over the US one...US' version is nasally. >.<
Last Specter: [link]
Unwound Future: [link]
I'll shut up now.
All characters (minus the redhead and corner blob) (c) Level 5
Doodles (c) ME, sadly